Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Welcome to my blog! You can thank my friend Joom!

Wow, it took me no time to set this up. I thought it would be more difficult!

I wasn't planning on doing this. It seemed like one more complication. But Joom kept on insisting, and now I can understand how convenient having a blog is...it's a great way to update friends about what's going on, and also hear from them. I thought e-mail was the only way to go, but blogging is great!

Thank you, Joom! (Joom loves chihuahuas too, she has the best kennel in Thailand (maybe the world!?)..her breeding program is simple: she gets the best champions from Europe, the U.S. and Asia. Of course her puppies are exquisite. Her kennel is Saiyai Kennel in Bangkok. Joom has a daughter, a gorgeous young lady that attends school in NYC. She reminds me of Nina, my daughter. Her handsome son is tall like a model and an artist, he attends Vancouver University. Joom looks like a kid herself, not old enough to have grown kids and a responsible career, not to mention raising champion show dogs. It must be the food there that makes people healthy, that whole fish grilled with black sauce and ginger, followed by a cup of plum wine. Ahhhhhh,....

I hope to share with all my friends everything that's happening around here. Right now, we are just grateful that we skipped that big hurricane that almost hit Florida.

2 comments:

Toy Wonder said...

Congratulations for having your own blog! More power. You have very lovely fur babies.

Thanks to our friend Joom for the encouragement.

Regards,
Jasper
Toy Wonder Kennel
toywonder.webs.com

Anonymous said...

What a great pose!